I Love BLOggiNg....



Catch me if U can!!

Thursday, May 08, 2008

♦☆♦ YesTerDaY because of the HousehOLd ♦☆♦
♦☆♦ I accidentally got wounded ♦☆♦
♦☆♦ AccidentaLLy got wounded because of the glasses♦☆♦
♦☆♦ I Love syesha's performance last night ♦☆♦
♦☆♦ i fell in Love with the SOng ♦☆♦



♦☆♦ I have to finish 5 books before school starts ♦☆♦
♦☆♦ Oh damn i feel so sleepy today ♦☆♦
♦☆♦ I 'm Late again for the 10 min ruLe ♦☆♦
♦☆♦ I hate That Rule ♦☆♦
♦☆♦ I"A Change Is Gonna Come,"is a song sang by Sam Cook ♦☆♦
♦☆♦ On December 11th, 1964, nearly a year after he recorded the song ♦☆♦
♦☆♦ Cooke was fatally shot at a Los Angeles motel. ♦☆♦
♦☆♦ Two weeks later, "A Change Is Gonna Come" was released ♦☆♦
♦☆♦ as a single -- Cooke's farewell address and final hit. ♦☆♦

♦☆♦My bet here is David Cook but Syesha's a big competition ♦☆♦
♦☆♦ and her performance last night was the best performance she had ♦☆♦
♦☆♦ I didn't like her that much .. until last night ♦☆♦


♦☆♦ He called up again ♦☆♦
♦☆♦ I wonder why i was smiling when he called up ♦☆♦
♦☆♦ OMG ate Dev's puto was the best ♦☆♦
♦☆♦ the visitors actually liked it and asked me to doggy bag it ♦☆♦
♦☆♦ anyway ye for now ♦☆♦
♦☆♦ geez once again .. I need Money ♦☆♦
♦☆♦ I almost got late again because of my dad ♦☆♦
♦☆♦ He should have told me that na wala pala yung Van ♦☆♦
♦☆♦ Then I should have left earlier , really earlier ♦☆♦
♦☆♦ Cris will be going to Hongkong on Saturday ♦☆♦
♦☆♦ Im so happy for her ♦☆♦
♦☆♦ Geez bye now ♦☆♦

No comments: