I Love BLOggiNg....



Catch me if U can!!

Friday, May 02, 2008

Things had been going okay since the last day of class though i was having financial problems still i was able to carry on. I realized I was getting by.Cris' business have already started, I havent taken yet the real estate exam but something good just happeneda today I passed our 5 units subject and finaly I passed all the subjects, well I have not yet seen my grade in Consti. ( the subject i failed last sem) but the thing is i have a strong feeling that i passed that subjects. Sleepless nights,pimples, missed gimmicks and family gatherings, things I have to give up for the mean time just to be able to find time to hang out all day in SLU lib , City Lb and UC lib. Oh yeah just last tuesday I saw my favorite librarian quit her job to work at Mcdonalds I was trying to tell her not to continue with that job because it's better to be employed by the school talk about free tuition fee.. but anyway i should not care about because I'm not sure about the things that made her exchange her job for that Job.
I hate our new Korean Manager I don't actually hate him but i just hate the way he tries to lay around the rules. We have this 10 minute rule that I have to be in the office 10 mins before my shift and if im not there... I'm late.. and i need to suffer by signing a memorandum or by submitting a letter of explanation ( so absurd). Just imagine i have to drag myself up to bed to wake up at 3:30 am . How am i gonna cope up once school starts again. Geez this would really tough.
We had a new househelper who's sick as in literally sick once again I lost the last keds I bought from the last pay I had when i was with Clientlogic/ Sitel. Mahilig pala ang chimi-a-a sa keds bad trip!.
Dana's getting prettier and healthier our Little angel. Theres one thing im so concerned about, I've been suffering from cough and colds for almost a month now and supposedly I should be going to a doctor today but i just stayed here in Cris' office. Lord please wg naman sana Tb .. hehehe!
My friend failed the bar exam but she got married anyway last month I actually attended 3 weedings, first was Jasmin's wedding hehe I was an usherette in her wedding and i was supposed to sing however due to i-don't-know-what-happened-which-made-her-change-her-mind, I just sang one song during the picture taking It was an okay song though, a song entitled Look into the Eyes of Love , second was Kuya Felix's cousins wedding ( which made ate dev a maid of honor and Arra aas a instant Bridesmaid, I was the wedding singer) and lastly was my 2nd cousin's wedding I was the brides maid and the wedding singer again (not actually), this coming August i will be singing in Lovely's wedding can't wait.
Just yesterday we went to 1300 damn I love that place I should go there often, I fell inlovbe with the sulfur-cave which i call sauna cave hahah!.. I was so happy to see my family having fun on that outing. I have to post pictures for my Auntie Auring and Cousin's in Friendster.
I wanna be a photographer. i guesss im good in taking pictures teehee!..
Oh yah before I forget there's this guy who's also an SFC he is Andrea's boyfriends' friend. Anyway he is also YFC member and hes okay I guess but I kinda find him uhmm informal. As of now I can't see myself having a relationship with him. He calls me up everyday and hes well OKAY.. except the fact that he posted my sister's picture on his friendster instead of mine.. grrr... anyway yeah i admit it she looks far more prettier than me. uhmm but i'm more sexier. well bottom line is he's okay. Okay i'm trying to change and im lowering my standards now coz i remember i'm not getting any younger and just a few months from now I'll be turning 27... (mah Favorite number).. 2007 was far better than 2008 .. last 2007 I was promoted twice and now that im turning 27... hmmmm wats gonna happen ?? well i'll just leave it to my favorite numbers heheh 2 and 7.
Oh hey congratulate my sister coz she passed and finally she's a nurse hmm I guess i said that before (im just not sure) . Okay another story about her.. finally she now has a boyfriend well her Boyfriend was an old friend and honestly as of now i don't like the idea of her having a boyfriend because c'mon she has to concentrate and help my mom and dad, can't she see what i've been doing for my them before. I know that now i can't give them the support i used to give before but i'm trying my best in school and hayy i passed all subjects even the most challenging subject I had because of the most challenging prof in our college. hmmm just watch me.. and ARRA please think twice, well maybe it's me who's just selfish but anyway just as what my friend joan said ... "aice give her a chance to prove herself, to show to you all that even though she's in a relationship she wont forget her family"... one second thought maybe i'm thinking too much , she's not getting married i know but what i'm concerned about maybe is , what if she does get married and what if she just ends up just like my brother im not saying that I hate what my brother did , I love michelle and dana but he was suppose to help my dad and my mom. Am i expexting too much??
Okay.. tomorrow i will be meeting up with my classmates dada, jaja and mayo .. it's her birthday and i havent tried hanging out with a different crwod for awhile. I know i wont be able to enjoy the party because of my cough and colds but I just want to enjoy vacation.
Oh by the way my pimples are now disappearing heheh FuNNy!! .. thanks to my mom.. and her cash .. I love you so mUch mommy and of course mydad as well just imagine he gets up at 4am as well just to drop me off work "super dad". I have to pay him though but hey that's okay way better than ok,, the thing is im safe and because of that he exercises everyday after leaving the van. i kinda feel bad about this because my mom has to ride a jeep or get a cab everyday to go work, instead of using the van.
okay i guess i talk to much ...
:( Prison Breaks season 3 is still not available, it is available but it doesnt have the complete episode.
My cellphone's stressing me out. If only I have enough money to buy a new phone well I will buy a new one. oh damn do i hate processing my uncles BIR and bus permit. Bus permit is okay now however the BIR thing has not yet been processed i kinda feel lazy doing those stuff. Oh i remember i have to fix jasmin's books and give it back on MOnday it was suppose to be given back to her this week .. unfortunately - i was so busy.
There's this movie I want to watch the title is August Rush it's still not available but i hope soon it will.. sana before pasukan.
May was considered in our company she's my new co -worker started on may 10 i'm so excited. okay i guess I talk to much .. till next blog

No comments: