I Love BLOggiNg....



Catch me if U can!!

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

♦•••♦ He did not caLL me up yesterday, ♦•••♦
♦•••♦ i kinda got used to him calling me up every night ♦•••♦
♦•••♦ I hope its already goodbye ♦•••♦
♦•••♦ I don't want to fall ♦•••♦
♦•••♦ Today there's a Household at home..meaning .. ♦•••♦
♦•••♦ i have to go stRaight Home . I think I need to look ♦•••♦
♦•••♦ for a new job again. I'm always Late and I was Late ♦•••♦
♦•••♦ again this morning , well I did told my dad that the ♦•••♦
♦•••♦ only thing that could wake me up is his cellphone ♦•••♦
♦•••♦ funny hehe ! ♦•••♦
♦•••♦ But its true.. Ihope this sunday I would be able to attend♦•••♦
♦•••♦ Clp.. Last suNday I met with Andrea and we had FUN ♦•••♦
♦•••♦ We had to waut for his boyfriend ♦•••♦
♦•••♦ to come up here in Baguio, That is why I was hanging ♦•••♦
♦•••♦ out with her until 11:30 PM. I dunno but I guess ♦•••♦
♦•••♦ i'm not used to that time anymore ♦•••♦
♦•••♦ I would like to go back to the hotspring weve been to ♦•••♦
♦•••♦ I wich that we could go back there before school starts♦•••♦
♦•••♦ I think I'm sick .. Lord please I need good health ♦•••♦
♦•••♦ in order to achieve my goal , Please bless me with one ♦•••♦
♦•••♦ Today I hope would be an okay day ♦•••♦
♦•••♦ I have to finish 4 books before school starts ♦•••♦
♦•••♦ and my Catcher in the Rye book is missing :( ♦•••♦
♦•••♦ By the River Piedra I sat Down and Wept was ♦•••♦
♦•••♦ the last book Iread and I find it a nice Book ♦•••♦
♦•••♦ I can see myself as Pilar ♦•••♦
♦•••♦ Sometimes I feel like I should really talk to the other ♦•••♦
♦•••♦ That book made me think that everything is possible ♦•••♦
♦•••♦ With Love .. Damn can't just see myself ♦•••♦
♦•••♦ besides why should I think about that when ♦•••♦
♦•••♦ there are lots of things that I need to focus on ♦•••♦
♦•••♦ FiRst ..My job ♦•••♦
♦•••♦ I hate to say this but if ever im the boss im gonna ♦•••♦
♦•••♦ kick out an employee who's just like me ♦•••♦
♦•••♦ back when i was a supervisor I was kinda strict with ♦•••♦
♦•••♦ attendance, I remember I terminated 2 agents ♦•••♦
♦•••♦ because of attendance, but i made it easy ♦•••♦
♦•••♦ huhu.. just a few more months and i'll be turning 27 ♦•••♦
♦•••♦ my lucky number ... hmmm now whats gonna happen ♦•••♦
♦•••♦ to me again. ♦•••♦
♦•••♦ I've had this blog for years now I guess years ♦•••♦
♦•••♦ and i feel like lyf has not been easy for me back then ♦•••♦
♦•••♦ Ow yesterday i just found out that the last day ♦•••♦
♦•••♦ of filing for real estate exam was last may 2 ♦•••♦
♦•••♦ I got pissed of becasue these actually ♦•••♦
♦•••♦ means that I would haver to take ♦•••♦
♦•••♦ the exam on November , I hate the delay ♦•••♦
♦•••♦ why have i not been aware of the filing thing ♦•••♦
♦•••♦ anyway they changed something and according ♦•••♦
♦•••♦ to them before a person would be ataking the exam ♦•••♦
♦•••♦ he/she would need to attend the seminar ♦•••♦
♦•••♦ the seminar believe me is worth 4k ♦•••♦
♦•••♦ pakxet.. na Lang ♦•••♦
♦•••♦ I miss going out .. vacation is almost over ♦•••♦
♦•••♦ and I havent had enough fun yet ♦•••♦
♦•••♦ i guess the reason behind that is because ♦•••♦
♦•••♦ of financial shit ! ♦•••♦
♦•••♦ oh I guess i need to cut down my cus words ♦•••♦
♦•••♦ anyway bye for now Beau Adieu !! ♦•••♦

No comments: