I Love BLOggiNg....



Catch me if U can!!

Friday, May 09, 2008

♦••♦ I want to be a Christian Singer concert queen ♦••♦
♦••♦waLa pang ganun sa pinas in fairness ♦••♦
♦••♦pero serious ako , u know Hillsong? ♦••♦
♦••♦I Like them .. di ako mag sasawa sa songs nila sa imeem grabe
♦••♦ It's Arra and Lloyd's interview today ♦••♦
♦••♦ Huh for the first time I mentioned a name ♦••♦
♦••♦ Lord my family and my friends are more than enough for me ♦••♦
♦••♦ I feel blessed na rin wiThout someone ♦••♦
♦••♦So bahala na kayo ♦••♦
♦••♦ anyway I hope na makuha si Arra ♦••♦
♦••♦jason got booted out in American Idol :( ♦••♦
♦••♦ I like him but just to be fair syesha, david and archuleta ♦••♦
♦••♦ are far more better than him ♦••♦
♦••♦ Anyway im sure he will shine, i'm sure he will be famous♦••♦
♦••♦Yesterday i had to help Rob type the agreement form it was just 18 pages though but i had to go home late :( ♦••♦
♦••♦ anyway extra cash, extra income♦••♦
♦••♦ Thazz okei! ♦••♦
♦••♦ I have an enemy in friendster ♦••♦
♦••♦ its Buddha's birthday on Monday♦••♦
♦••♦ share ko lang.. heheh .. i remember a book i read before ♦••♦
♦••♦ a Buddhist book.. say Amithaba 10 times in the morning ♦••♦
♦••♦ 10 times in the evening , its what some monks do ♦••♦
♦••♦ to attain happiness ♦••♦
♦••♦ i haven't tried it yet ♦••♦
♦••♦ But I might haha! ♦••♦
♦••♦ c'mon did I not tell you it has been my dream to talk to a monk ♦••♦
♦••♦ I find them full of wisdom ♦••♦
♦••♦ Oh yeah and one more thing , theres thing one thing I want to achieve ♦••♦
♦••♦ or at least happen .. and that is ♦••♦
♦••♦ to worship to God with my GG ♦••♦
♦••♦ seriously , i hope this would happen ♦••♦
♦••♦ Bye for now ♦••♦


♦••♦ ♦••♦ ♦••♦ ♦••♦ ♦••♦ ♦••♦ ♦••♦ ♦••♦ ♦••♦ ♦••♦ ♦••♦ ♦••♦ ♦••♦ ♦••♦

No comments: