I Love BLOggiNg....



Catch me if U can!!

Friday, May 16, 2008

thursday

Hi again! with what I'm going to write today.. im not sure.. well imnot actually sure of whats going to happen to me now that we actually moved to a different place;our office moved to a different place, it was better though the house was so nice compared with the small space that we used to have. Finally my grandpa came back home with my uncle Ted he's a Cebu born and raised unc.. anyway he really is a chain smoker, yesterday we went to different tourist spots here in Baguio and honestly at first i find it a bore touring people to places that they haven't been to, but then i realized that if you don't focus to much on yourself then you would be able to see the happy faces of those people your touring, I mean common I'm sure you would love to be amazed by places which you haven't been to , or places which are new to you. I admit I'm from Baguio but still I was amazed yesterday bout the places that we went to honestly I've been staying here for 25 years but then still there was these place that i haven't been to, ( maybe I've been there when I was young, It's just that I was not able to appreciate it. Anyway bottom line is I would love to do it again.


Anyway today is payday and as usual money will just slip of my hands Again!.. I still miss those days back when i was a coach ,back when i was a QA.. back when I was an Agent.. back hen I was Tier2.. geez im just starting to realize that I huh! I actually tried all the position in a cellcenter (well almosT).. okay now I work in a call center yup i do the same stuff but I don't consider it that way because I don't take in call but I call up my students...

okay pay is ready geez enrolment again .. i just hate it

No comments: