I Love BLOggiNg....



Catch me if U can!!

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

♦•••♦ I didn't know it would show this way. Sorry just tilt yer head soyou could have a better view anyway these are pics I got from Karen's friendster. (we are not close though ) i find her okay but feel like she find me not okay anyway I don't give a damn ♦•••♦
♦•••♦ This is mark and janet, mark is my 2nd cousin ♦•••♦

♦•••♦ Im the last one, the gown was not okay , i didn't like the color of my gown plus I was not comfortable with my shoes at that time, I bought a new shoes that same day but since I was so in a hurry I wasn't able to fit it well ♦•••♦
♦•••♦ Me again with the other bridesmaid I guess i really gained weight ♦•••♦
♦•••♦ another style which i Find korny ♦•••♦
♦•••♦ me again ..
♦•••♦ My moms' the one with a curly hair .. left end .. white gown ( she loves wearing this)♦•••♦
♦•••♦ yep You may Kiss the bride ♦•••♦
♦•••♦ My pretty cus , the grooms youngest sister ,isn't she the prettiest , her names angie ♦•••♦
♦•••♦ when will I get to have my kiss the groom moment, on second thought it's kiss the bride moment.. maybe i just feel so desperate ♦•••♦


♦•••♦after the wedding someone texted me thanking us for helping in the wedding, well all i can remember during the wedding was after eating i went straight to my grandma's house just near the reception area , to sleep yep i helped but not that much .. anyway when i get married im not gonna expect to much from my bridesmaid of course they need to help but when it comes to serving food etc im gonna leave it all to the caterer ♦•••♦

♦•••♦ these people expected us brides maid to work and do the work .. i just hated that ♦•••♦
♦•••♦ i'm sorry but i know i was wrong and all not being there to help a lot .. maybe because i was just feeling so tired ♦•••♦

♦•••♦ ciao for now ♦•••♦
♦•••♦ Oh I miss .. uhmm i dunno ♦•••♦



No comments: