I Love BLOggiNg....



Catch me if U can!!

Monday, February 04, 2008

I thought i'm okay .. i dont know if its really true that man doesnt sem to be contented. The thing I was actually one of the first who worked here however i still wonder why i have the most few student. If i were to gauge my skills, i feel like my skills are okay. Sometimes i even hear my co workers use ny tactics . I dont know why is hould suffer to have only few student. Anyway I actually passed the audition . We have to no work from wednesday to friday, on friday i will be attending the workshop.. im kinda not in the mood to tell you all that happened last week. But i'll just try to let all my thoughts out. Oh by the way last week i found out that i have ulcer. I'm starting to lose hope and drift away again I hate this but i dont know how i am going to keep up with my feelings Lord please give me a reason to move on. I guess i really need to finish Cris' bus proposal. Good for her all she worries about is travelling. Yesterday my mom was getting mad at me again because of the money i owe her. I dont really want to quit this job... honestly i dont ... please lord give me a reason to stay. well actually i have lots of reasons but i feel like somnetimes i still need a bigger reason . Lord, please give me a reason to hold on. What pissed me off big time yesterday was that my sister cant find the letter that i actually wrote to myself. I promised to read that letter again come 2008. It's 2008 now but where am i . blood, bowed, i dont know i just hate it , i hate this , ciaO gtg .. see you when im alive

No comments: