I Love BLOggiNg....



Catch me if U can!!

Friday, February 15, 2008

I love this song.. i really enjoy listening to Second Hand Serenade.. watch as they serenade you with VuLnerable.


Im losing enthusiasm with everything that im doing~ anyway i actually posted here in my blog pics that i cant actually post in friendster tehee!.. im financially drowning .. i really need to find a better job that could pay me higher. I cant live with just 6 thou a month . I can't hold on any longer. I was agiven more students but the thing is its still not enough .. i still need more .. if only they could give me 22 or 27 (hehe fave numbers eh ) then okay na ko swear. Im not going to demand for anything more bigger.
This wednesday we are going to have a very long quiz in oblicon . Imagine I need to digest the book again. Atty Vergara is really plucking our last string of patience but that's okay. sabi nga nila magandang training ground daw ang ginagawa ng mga prof sa UC. The thing is its really stressing us out. Anyway i'm sure that if I do my part HE wont forget to help me out. tehhee! which reminds me .. i need to buy memoplus again or glutafose.. hay naku , up until now i still cant feel the effect of these multivitamins .. all i know is that i feel more sleepy, haha! specially if i take them now most probably i might just stay in bed all day. #3 days na sipon at headache ko kainis. I'm thinking of sending my faborite student in RSVP an email. Hes name is Mr Baek Seung Kyu .. i miss talking to him .. sobra talagang bait nya, the thing is i actually signed something before i resigned that i should not cut my connection or every dealing i have the moment i leave the company. But i dont care! one of these days mag sesend talaga ako ng email sa kanya.
I hope to get rid of my headache and colds. I need to read a lot of things. Just imagine its consti tomorrow, i havent read the cases yet for our next topic which is on executive dept. And on Thursday we will have our long quiz in oblicon .. just imagine you need to memorize 146 articles. Ah basta kakabisaduhin ko lang keber ko .. wala naman .siguro abnormal na lang talaga un makakamemorize nun ng 1 week lang. Eh iisa lang nga ang memeorize ko na kwento galing sa bible eh. And it took me months to memorize it and just think about it 7 mins lang tapos na siya.. ganun ako ka talino.. kidding .. hehe
Today is pay day but its still is useless. I need to pay my mom, my credit card and i need to bye a blue sandal hehe!.. sana kasya. There's this skirt i have that i really would like to pair with my black skinny only i dont have a cute sandals to pair it with. . . sana makha ako sa people support. I really want to get paid higher. kahit mag work na ko ng 8 hrs okay lang sa kin. I'm going to go back to being a coach, or ill just apply as a trainer (Lord please Forbid). I really need to pay my mom the money i owe her. The money i used for my tuition fee , and the money i used to buy my own cellphone.
One more class and im out. I'm actually thinking of going straight to the lib. But i remember i need to take care of dana. I magine until now there still is no baby sitter. The last time i told my sister-in-law that i cant take care of her. I flunked my quiz. kaya ayoko na. I think i'll just take care of dana tapos i'll just review while taking care of her.
byeah! I'll tell you about Paulo Coehlo naman next blog!

No comments: