I Love BLOggiNg....



Catch me if U can!!

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Im here again inside the training room again.. today is quiz day .. i failed the 2nd exam but im still trying to pass the 3rd exam .. i think im not gonna pass this acct im looking but im still hoping for the best.. hmmm i even hate the schedule im not used to this kind of schedule anymore.. im sick with cough and colds because of teh aircon we have inside the training room.. im not gonna stop whinding because it really pisses me off.. and yesterday was the worst day i ever had..my training class is 6:30 pm.. i went of the house around 6:45..hehe! yeah im aware that im late for work.. imagine when i was about to get out of the house it rained so hard..and i really got all wet .. before i went out of the house i actually asked my younger brother to accompany me to the waiting shed so that i would be wearing a slippers and so i wont get all wet. However he was so lazy that is why i got wet and i decided to head back home and chaNge as soon i changed i found out that its actually my first day of the month. So after i changed eventually my younger brother decided to drop me off the waiting shed and wait for a jeep. Now i know im safe because at least im not all wet,however when i was about to pay my fare i found out that i left my money in my other pants pocket. The man infront me i think noticed that i was actually searching all my pockets.. i realized that i still have my coin purse in my bag so i went ahead and checked on it still im short because i only had 9.50 in my coin purse and i had to pay 7.50 for my first ride.. so to sum it all up i need 17 pesos.. expect the unexpected yeah i didnt pay my fare but i acted as if i already paid because the man infront of me keeps on staring at me wondering why i keep on searching my pockets *sigh*.. i was thinking of going back home but i was so late. W When i was about to ride the 2nd jeep going to work i found out the man infront of me was the man who kept on staring me .. i think he knows that i havent paid for my 1st fare grrr.. anyway i came in to work around 7:30pm .. so late .. i really hate what happened yesterday .. anyway wish me luck i need to catch up with alot of things

Ciao!

No comments: