I Love BLOggiNg....



Catch me if U can!!

Thursday, September 28, 2006

I think this my worst day of training..ive been asked to take the final exams which is all in all the final assesment, the fact that i havent took up the first 3 exams.. and our trainer didnt even give me the things that i need to review for the exams.. for me this went tough and now im not even sure if im gonna pass the exams it was really hard for me to answer all the questions .. because i really need to read a very thick book.. plus what i really hate about today is that i aint got no money anymore.. this week is starting to get into my nerves their actually plucking my last nerve already. i failed the last exam.. im the coach and shit im the lowest?? yeah i understand that the other coach has been asked to take a lot of exams but i was not informed by the real operations manager that i should be taking this final exam .. and if i fail this there is no way i could go the Operational check.. .. i really cant take it .. but its really unfair because they all know the answers and our trainer already gave them evrything that they need to review.. and all i did was to read the manual im not a cheater and i really hate this. why dont they just throw me back to the old acct i like it there better. i dont want to loose my job because im planning to study and i love that was given to me by our previous operations manager.. i really hate this and yeah im thinking of backing out really thinking of backing out.. okay i gotta go catch you later..

No comments: