I Love BLOggiNg....



Catch me if U can!!

Thursday, September 21, 2006

I finally got the coach position but still theres a catch i need to pass training so that i would really be certified. At first i dropped it since i'm planning to study law next semester. I've thought about this and prayed for my decision a million times .. i did not come in last wednesday because i actually called the trainer and advised him that i need to retract from the account . Maybe because i got scared about the information that i need to learn. And since i would be a coach i should know more compared with the agents that are on the floor right. I actually checked on the manual and damn do i hate numbers. I dont know why i applied for this position the fact that some of the coaches under my previous account aLready resigned. I wanted to retract and go back to Bellsouth i've thought about this several times however im still not sure if im doing the right decision or wether im on the right track. They said incase i fail the training i wont be able to work for bellsouth anymore this the hardest risk im willing to take just for my parents. Haha the funniest part is i actually asked advised from someone i dont personally know just so , you know to add up to the advises id been getting from my friends and my teammates .. My mom and dad only knows how to say one thing which is to grab it. whew! Now im being pressured for something i dont wanna do plus i even need to pass the phone certification. Huh things you do for your family. but still i will be studying next semester and iw ill be taking up law couRse by hook or by crook. Whats so different about this acct is that we need to memorize a lot of things. Compared with the previous acct that you dont need to memorize as long as you know a lot about computers you wouLd definitely be able to assist the cu with his concern. I'll miss the team .. and yeah in case i fail this training i wont be having a job anymore that is why i need to do good. And thats why i need to review a lot of times.. i dont know why im so fascinated by my textmate whew i just cant stop thinking about him. The fact that he never did approached me even though he was the one insinuating we meet that day. I'm starting to act so pathetic and last saturday i was with my previous teammates we went to Nevada its a ctually a place that i never wished id be in because for me that place is like hell. But eventually i went there just to see him. G brought his car that day, and well as soon as we went there he actually texted me that he already went home. I cant believe i got turned down that way. That is why im actually planning to change my number this friday. And yeah i will change my number this friday.. ive been using that number for 4 years actually and i really bad now that im planning to let it go.. I'm not sure if im gonna be able to pass this exam wish me luck.

No comments: