I Love BLOggiNg....



Catch me if U can!!

Thursday, January 12, 2006

sick like a dog

Plan to Do Before I Die:

Seven Things I...
1) Buy my dream home and car
2) Meet my future husband, B _ Y _ _ (ok, if its not meant to be him, the one God planned for me).
3) Travel all over US, and Europe. Definately go back to the Philippines!
4) Have babies :)
5) Love without fear
6) Be a Singer
7) Compose a Hit Song

Things I Can Do:
1) Complain
2) Sing
3) Eat
4) Talk sh*t
5) Express myself clearly w/ facial expressions
6) Drive other people crazy
7) Kiss


Things I Can’t Do:
1) Love without fear
2) Be normal
3) Be secure
4) Stop worrying
5) My job
6) Draw
7) Listen to music without singing or dancing

Things I say most:
1) Whatever
2) I hate post-its!
3) Flippin'
4) Dude
5) How many points does that have?
6) I'm going bananas!
7) I'm SICK of my job!

***im sick and i hope i'll feel better tommorrow .. i miss my pillow.. hehe! maybe ill feel better.. if ever my pillow remembers me***


What Icons are for you?(Thank you for #1!! Please check out my other Memes!!) by ladyallie
Username
Favourite Colour
Sex
Your Love icon is...
Your Sexy Icon is...
Your Animal Icon is...
Your Sad Icon is...
Your Random Icon is...
Your Happy Icon is...
Your Food Icon is...
Your Cartoon Icon is...
Your Angry Icon is...
Quiz created with MemeGen!

No comments: