I Love BLOggiNg....



Catch me if U can!!

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

C mah new comment box??







Happy New Year everyone.. i was planning to do do a year to end report of the silly things that happened to me last year but i decided not to.. i dont want to remember the things that made me lonely back then gggrrr... Today is the year of the dog and i just heard yesterday that these year would be a lucky year for me..( yeah right! ngork ngork) anyway i spent my new year here at work .. pero sweet ung family ko eh a minute before new years eve tinawagan nila ako.. kaya kahit papano nakicountdown ako.. ang kapal nga ng mukha ko eh kasi hinold ko na lang ung customer ko sa phone ng walang rason.. pero nagpaalam naman ako ha!

I wonder what would happen to me this year. Sabi nga ng friend (cris)ko sana maayos na ang pasok ng taon na ito sa amin .. hopefully sana nga talaga..

Im not a call back agent anymore kala ko nga maninibago ko eh but i still managed to get 23 calls.. kahit papanu nakahabol ako.. i uploaded 5 pictures here last week i wonder where it went..(blame it on bloggers bugs) ..malamang di mabasa ng servers nila ung picture puro kasi ang gaganda eh hehe!.. i just texted sykes today and i just submitted my resume at teletech .. still waiting for they're reply and goodbye BAguio hello MAnila!


I actually have a resolution for these year i've been ver attached to these thought that; There are those that open you up to something new and exotic, those that are old and familiar, those that bring up lots of questions, those that bring you somewhere unexpected, those that bring you far from where you started, and those that bring you back. But the most exciting, challenging and significant relationship of all is the one you have with yourself. And if you can find someone to love the you you love, well, that's just fabulous. napa ka narcissitic ko talaga nowonder i never had uhmm a boyfriend?.. but i promise this year i wont be a snob anymore naks okay enough of the corny stuff...

c yah next post! oh by the way abt the comment box i wont be using it anywqays since i dont brodcast my diary hehe! but in case you guys drop by accidentally give me a holler

No comments: