I Love BLOggiNg....



Catch me if U can!!

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

I hate my job. But cant quit

I work as a call center agent here in Baguio. The only call center here in Baguio City, at first I was so excited to have the job coz that's what I really wanted to do, talk and talk and talk. But now i'm really losing enthusiasm for this job. Imagine sometimes we're not allowed to take our breaks especially when there are so many calls waiting, it is indeed frustrating. Just imagine yourself working the graveyard shift for 9 hours, with just 30 mins break. I don't think I'm gonna be able to live with this shift. But I unfortunately should, hirap kasi ng pera eh, how I wish I was born RICH..kainis talaga. But anyway I prefer it this way, more challenges,more chances to learn..kaya lang, I still hope I'd be able to find the right job for me, the kind of job that will keep me going always, the kind of job that has its own ups and downs but at least most of the time i'm always up. The kind of job that will give me a break when I really need one. Kaya lang di ko lam kung anong trabaho un eh, and i dont think theres a job like that. Well I always wanted to be a singer and not just and ordinary singer, pero yung tipong singer na pwede mong i compare or ihanay kay Mariah Carey, Whitney Houston, Christina Aguilera or lets go local, Regine Velasquez. hehe! as if..but, if you guys believe that I can turn the world upside down just let me know. My parents said the best asset one can have is having people that believes. So that means that if you have so many friends believing in your talent then you could possibly do anything..(isama mo na rin yung mga taong kunwari believe saiyo..mga taong bolero,..para dumami hehe).

But isn't it true that most of the successful people we all know, like what we usually watch in Maalaala mo kaya, are the ones rejected, reprobated or turned down. But still, they strive to get the pitch. But for me, I think I'd rather stick to what my parents say, coz I know I can make people believe in me naks!..but this doesn't mean I'm very much hopeful that I will be a prof singer?? ..but who knows one day.. diba! As long as i don't get stuck at this job I'm ready for anything. Pero di pa ko ready magka- boyfriend ha. Atty pwede pa

No comments: