I Love BLOggiNg....



Catch me if U can!!

Saturday, February 26, 2005

The Little Prince


The Little Prince, by Antoine de Saint-Exupery.is the
story of a man and the lessons he learned, from a
wide-eyed innocent.


The Little Prince is one of the
greatest books I have ever read. This is my
favorite book. I also watched the MOVIE but I prefer
the book. It is full of symbols, vivid imagery and
lessons I never would have learned had I not read this
book. If you appreciate the simple things in life or
want to discover the real difference between children
and adults, read The Little Prince.


I read this book
back when i was still in grade 3 (9 years old pa ako
nun)..It was my brother who pushed me to read this
book. Because he said this is the only book i
can comprehend haha!


 This was the first book I ever
read.. and it really inspired me until now. But well
because of the earths' lures, I accidentally  got
deceived and forgot all about the lessons i learned
from this book. But, I know everything is  for the good, we
all stumble down but we learn from our mistakes
right. I don't regret doing those mistakes however,
I hate those memories .. You
guys probably are thinking about those mistakes. well
its just the typical human mistakes we do. The
typical mistakes that builds up our character and
attitude.


 This book basically talks about life. How
some of us humans think about life, I wont be telling
you about the story of this book anymore coz its
really up to you to read this book, it's  up to
you to make a judgement on this. But can I tell you
guys the last part hehe!! .. the Little Prince
died hehe! but for good (I think). Until now I still
carry with me the moral of the story.


Life is full of
choices and full of questions no ones needs someone to
answer it but YOU. Either have to stick with what
you think, You'll just have to search for the answers
but im not searching for any answers as of now.


 Maybe because as of now i still feel like nothings happening with my life.
I think all of us are searching for lifes' answers and that  sometimes we tend to
neglect the answers, even if it hits us right between the
eyes.

No comments: