I Love BLOggiNg....



Catch me if U can!!

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

College Life


Hmmm i really miss my FriendS!! I'm so glad I'm able to update my blog again been busy these past few days..I just read an article this morning..it was an OK article..its an article about life in school compared with life at work..i started remembering my college life i really miss my friends..i can still remember saturday nights heheh!! gimik NigHts! Diretso kamisa KUbo nun eh para magshot..Every University days we go hike Sto tomas mt. Grabeh miss ko na yun ..tapos during breaks nasa I.E. garden ng SLU hehe!! Yosi..pero siyempre di na ngayon those were the days..If I were given a chance to go back to those days of course I'd say YES!!..wish ko nga sana eh College pa ako..c'mon guys tell me which do you prefer studying or working..yes its true that you will get money if you work but dont you think its much more fun to study, worry about your assignments,feel bad if you dont pass a quiz..then make it up with the next quiz..group review..hanging out with friends..ENOUGH of that!! We'll Things change you.. I hope i can show you some pics of my friend and of course ipapakilala ko sila isa't isa..Well I will soon!! Posted by Hello

No comments: