I Love BLOggiNg....



Catch me if U can!!

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Yep im here in pampanga already and its actually my 5th day of training. I was assigned as a QA for hughes acct -email account. Totally different from what i used to do .. i hope i would enjoy this job and this place as well. Owww i actually did something unusual this week. If you read my blog last October you would remember this guy that used to text me (or the guy that i used to text). UHmp! I actually texted his friend! just that. On second thought he was the one who texted me, wonder how he got my number. Anyways, i hope this time the acquaintance would be better compared with the acquaintance we had before. But believe me im not expecting anythung anymore not even befriending them.
Grbe! I can't wait to go back to Baguio . I miss home. And after this shift i'll be going back there, I'm so glad we have 3 days off.
I'm still thinking about my studies. Should i continue studying here in Pampanga or should i go back to Baguio. Just last tuesday I found out that "UC" topped the bar exam (ahemp **my SchooL**)..we nailed it again .. yep ehemp! we.. iw as so excited that i actually texted my clasmates
ciao!
Pray for moi!

No comments: