I Love BLOggiNg....



Catch me if U can!!

Saturday, April 28, 2007

i really hate this month not only has it been stressfuLL at the same time this month gave me the true definition of miserable.

Believe it or not i actually thought that being miserable is losing someone you really love~ eventually i was wrong .. it was this month that i felt like a loser, i felt all alone, lost, thirsty, hungry (this is so true) and abandoned.

I actually texted my mom the other day and asked her if its okay for them to have me back once again (what was i Thinking) of course i know they would definitely say yes!!.. maybe because i was just seeking for attention that time and yeah.. it did work.

Since i havent received my atm card yet and since we dont have our salary released yet . I asked my mom to pay for my bills, my credit card!...i'm sure you guys know the story behind my card. It's mah life.. without it .. i'm probably doomed again. i'm still here in the center and i just finished my audits

i'm not planning to stay here for long coz i'll be studying nxt semester. i reallyhave a bad feeling about this textmate my friend gave me.

Grabe parang ayaw ko nang bumalik ng baguio kasi ala naman akong pasalubong .. ala pa kasing sweldo eh huhu!
well anyway God forbid! sana maka adjust na ko

just last week minulto ako eh !

bakit ba ang hilig kong mag eeneter enter

bye for now!

tagal naman kasi ni bing mag monitor eh gusto ko na bumalik ng Baguio1

No comments: