I Love BLOggiNg....



Catch me if U can!!

Sunday, August 13, 2006

wheeew! still safe

A few more days and i will be celebrating my birthday.. u dont know how things has been going since i got promoted first our coach moved to manila..then i handled the team for almost 3 weeks i think.. after that i took the coach assesment exam and luckily i passed.. however im still a supervisor since there are only few agents here in the center .. and i cant see myself handling a team of my own.. but still im hoping that someday id be handling my own team.. the saddest part of this blog article is that meliza left for cebu.. she really decided to work there.. since a lot of things has been happening not just with entong.. things has been so complicated.. and im so glad GHE was there to help her out since cris and i are both busy with work.. and incase you noticed yeah i was able to find time to update my blog again .. finally.. well thats because im not doing anything here in work right now.. and well i just feLt that i shouLd update my bLog.. plus something surprising happened today my cousin whom i have never seen for almost 20 years added me up in yahoo.. and we were so excited to chat with each other.. i found out that my cousin yolanda cant stay up late.. the fact that we sleep at home around 2am wheew!.. i really hope i had her lifestyle.. well even though i do.. i would still remain a vampire forever beacause of my job :( stressfuLL right) .. okay gtg till next blog..

No comments: