I Love BLOggiNg....



Catch me if U can!!

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Certified!!

I passed!!!.. finally i made it my only problem right now is how to act as a supervisor .. since i dont look like one..hehe.. i really hate the new dog we have shes very loud and very annoying.. my sister even named her after a showbiz star.. "cass" ..a starlet who joined the big brother first season.. i just heard today that melai and leonard are going out .. literally going out...all i have to say about this is uhmmm its really suprising and very much challenging for both them.. we all know how long distance relationship works and leons is really "hard to handle"..uhmp pretty much unpredictable but only when hes drunk.. although im sure they would be able to handle it..of course they should know how to handle it know that a better commitment blossomed between them.. love doesnt get better with without flaws..i cant believe in talking bout love.. i cant even remember the last time i fell in love.. coz i totally erased it from my memory..talk about "selective amnesia"....okay let me change the topic our salary will be increased within 3 mos.. God how i wish it will really increase..imagine i hardly get my breaks from work ...and the things is the job is really tough .. actually tougher that i thought it would be.. i really miss hanging out with my team i always find time to visit my previous team.. there should be alot of changes now .. altough im still not sure if ill be posting sad stories here but lets just see what happens after this.. oh by the way i already picture myself alone in the future.. i dont know,but i never get attracted to anyone anymore...not even to girls hehe.. maybe coz i really let myself concentrate on what i really want in life .. after trying to be a supervisor who knows i'll be applying for a better job and better position.. but of course being a singer should not leave the picture.. hehe! .. (do i dream too much???)...its my day off again and i need to do alot of things,as usual..my laundry uhmp and my laundry and....oh did i mention laundry??.. and if ever that dog gets into my way i dont care whatever happens to her or "it" but i might just kick it hard..sowe i really hate dogs.. (i just hope my sister wont see it*)..gosh i hate this comp shops' keyboard im having troubles typing..oh by the way april 19 was melizas bday.. and im so glad it was celebrated during my day off.. unfortunately i didnt stay that long since i had to review for the supervisors' exam.. which was really hard pass.. what the hell do i know about a mac computer.. i know the basic settings or options, but configuring it? forget it!!.. unless you would like me to experiment on it and act as an expert well.. i'd be more than glad to...MESS IT UP!! .. i have a new friend her name is Leizl she also acts like me ..shes really fun to be with..really funny actually .. just like me!!too bad i wont be able to see her for 5 days since she has to attend to her grandmas burial.. or berievement whatever you call it.. ill really miss her.. i wonder why mishi's not answering my ym geeesh shes always busy!! but i understand..and of course i know shes happy about the promotion i got.. i'm assigned as a KM which means i should always be in my best attire.. my best attire is sneakers, a shirt and a pair of jeans.. really stressfull..okay lets leave the work part..however, theres nothing more to discuss i gotta go now!! see you next post

No comments: