I Love BLOggiNg....



Catch me if U can!!

Sunday, March 06, 2005

AT LaST!!!

At last its my day off and i get to take 2 nights rest the best thing about this is im gonna be able to watch the closing of Flower Festival after all..mapapanood ko rin ung FAYERWORKX! (fireworks).. ala lang, i hope id be able to spend this days more fruitfully ayoko nang mag ALA CARTE. Being a CALL GURL is so hard that you really have to take lots of rest after workin... so hard.. AnD after all im not gonna be able to spend too much money anymore coz ill be staying at home for the whole day...I HOPE!! not unless i think of texting MELAI to go out again..hehe!

I really hope id be able to go to church on MONDAY to confess. Imagine I was not able to confess for more than 5 months and thats really really bad.. I remember a friend asked me once, why we  need to go  confes the fact that i can just PRAY and talk to GOD directly and ask for forgiveness.. and the fact that we know we could  go into sin.

My YFC sister, told me before that praying is like brushing your teeth.. of course we brush our teeth to keep our teeth clean..even if we know where going to eat something again.. i hope you get my point!!

okay i gotta go and ill tell you more about my life in BAGUIO as soon as i get hold of a KeYbOarD..hehe!! take care folks

No comments: