I Love BLOggiNg....



Catch me if U can!!

Friday, June 27, 2014

Use it or loose it!

There is some truth to the saying "use it or loose it". I remember when I was a kid, my mom would always say "Sige bahala ka, pag hindi mo ginamit yan, for the Glory of God mawawala yan", which means "It's up to you, if you don't use your talent for the Glory of God, you will loose it". I would just ignore what my mom, after all I don't think God would be that rude to take back my talent. I never believed her until I was stunned, when I heard Joanne's cousins sing. They were so great beyond expectation.

I forgot I used to sing when it was my turn on the mic, I can hardly make a tune.  
I used to believe that my voice was the be-all and end-all each time me and my friends hang out at videoke bars, at least for them it is. They would always let me sing each time they hear someone who sings well.I remember them calling me in the middle of the night, persuading me to sing at a videoke bar, just so that they can outwit a group who thinks they can sing well. I remember using singing as my excuse, so I can go out with my friends at night, my mom would stay up late and wait for me to tell her about what happened when I sang etc. Sorry mom, but believe me most  of the stories are true. 

I know I may sound like I'm  showing excessive pride in something. I just believe, that  everyone is amazing and it's sad to hear someone to say they're not good at anything. Everyone has beauty, but not everyone sees it. I'm just proud of the beauty of the beauty I found in myself, I found that beauty because of my family and my relatives, my friends just attested to it's greatness. 

Anyway, I think I just really need to practice. I no longer sing after work, or sing to start my day, I even for get to thank God for the day, unlike before. There are just so many things that I would like to change. I'm going to start now. A few months from now, I see myself making my own album. Singing the songs I love and songs for keeps. I have a lot of songs in mind, reason why I made a list of the ones I decide to add on my album. 


I love the new me. I was in the dark because of FB and then it hit me. I have to start living today, from now on I have to get out into the world again and do what I used to do..singing and writing, I feel like flying.

RANDOM ME
My random me portion is not available for this post is not available. Because, the main post was all about me.  
  




No comments: