I Love BLOggiNg....



Catch me if U can!!

Monday, June 23, 2014

I'm Back :)



Hhmmm... 227 post before I post on Facebook, is really challenging.
But, I'm up for the challenge. I guess I just want to have a break from the hustle and bustle of Facebook.
And now that I have a chance to, I'm sure hell  gonna take advantage of it.

I love writing, writing opens my eyes to view things the unconventional way.
It serves as avenue for me to grow from within. I get to know myself better. I learn to look at things at a different perspective.I feel like each time I write, I minimize my worries. It's so amazing and unbelievable because, I feel like each time my brain starts babbling words and phrases, the clouds in my head just gets cleared out, and yes! I feel like I'm in the zone again. As if I'm isolated in a four cornered room without a roof, my thoughts and ideas forms a spark at the end of my pen, the scintilla radiates like each wave of ray pushes each other ascending to forever.   

Things will change and it will change for the better. And if the others think I'm giving them a headstart by doing this. Leave it be.. as long as I'm happy. 

RanDom Me!!

A lot of things happened and  a lot of things changed. Joanne no longer works at Convergys, she resigned 3 weeks ago. But, believe me it's for the better, and I'm so excited that a new chapter of our life will begin soon. My dreams of becoming a Lawyer is something that will still happen. If not now, I would still say in the future.













No comments: