I Love BLOggiNg....



Catch me if U can!!

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Do we have to see a doctor to have our house in order?

Don't you just hate it when someone decides for you when they shouldn't and then leave you alone when they mess up. This world is a gold mine, just like an ore there are a lot of things rare but hard to find. If Herman Knaust, thought of a use for depleted mine, well this means, everything useless in this world can still be useful.

Sometimes I wish I'm hell as smart as Einstein, people never cared about him until he discovered the theory of relativity. Why is it that we just have a few physicists when they are conceived as smart people. Is it because  we would rather want to achieve something and succeed the easiest way?

It was observed that 5 years ago,the HRM course  started booming into a trend. There's even this misconception about Hotel Restaurant and Management students, that they are pretty, handsome and elegant. The used to misconception about nursing students for being smart. Is no longer part of the whims and fancies of high value. Is HRM just following nursing's  footsteps. For whatever its worth, I'm still happy that I am taking up Law. It's taking me long to complete it but, at least. It's not just a popular fad. There are some people I know though who would think of it as something fashionable, my breakouts can attest to that.

If you understand how each paragraph is linked.
Well I think, I just found someone who thinks just like me..deep.

■■RaNdom me■■

Sharing with you Kathlyn's video.
My first time to actually see someone else's sonogram.

Posted via Blogaway

No comments: