I Love BLOggiNg....



Catch me if U can!!

Monday, June 23, 2014

Selective justice is not justice at all

Sandiganbayan: Jinggoy Estrada to be detained with Bong Revilla

Jealousy is an ugly thing up close but all the more is stealing. I hate the fact that we have politicians who feel that they can get everyone's buy in by using culture as a devise.

The whims and fancies of using ol' Philippine culture, if you think that's your assertiveness tactic, honey are now... sailing in the seas.  
Music can no longer mellow people and forget about everything, we are no longer kids. 

Surrendering was a good idea. Just leave everything to the hands of justice. The merits of the  case are already there. Yes! I believe in Philippine Justice. Especially, when it has teh support of people. Imagine how a potential treason can turn out into People's power in just a few hours. ONLI IN D PILIPINS.

You may be loved by some. I, honestly used to feel impressed by how you were all able to level up and maintain your reputation. 
I voted for you both! and I partly feel guilty that,I,  just like the others gave you power to rule over us. Well at least, not for long.

◙ RaNdom ME 

I haven't been eating rice for 2 months and started with this change after my Master Cleanse. Which I did for 10 days. It was the most challenging thing I have done so far for myself. But, I did it!
I am looking forward to doing it again soon, before Joanne will go to the states. I think, the reason why I had to go the clinic in the middle of my shift, while discussing in class, was because of my long lost allergy, I need to boost up my fiber. If ever, this would be the next challenge which I have yet to take. A which I'm not sure would start anytime soon. 

Today's my 9th day in CCT. Wish me luck and I also hope that my mom will soon be able to complete my grandma's requirements. I'll do my best to help. 

No comments: