I Love BLOggiNg....



Catch me if U can!!

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

It's hard when your finish line is running away from you.

Go for your dreams, reach your dreams, follow your dreams.
These  usually are the lines we hear about goals or success.
3 weeks has passed, since the time we decided to start our lifetime plans.
We may not have been making much progress just yet.
But, we're getting there..

■■Random Me■■
The pictures were taken when we were at  the Verve.
Last saturday we decided to relive our plans.
We would rather do things little by little everyday.
I know that..
We'll get there and I know we will, with God's help.

I do not drink, but when I do, I drink my favorite drink.
_×_× KURANT 7_×_×

I'd better write longer posts soon :) .
I'LL TAKE THINGS EASY, for now.
I feel more comfortable this way.


Posted via Blogaway

No comments: