I Love BLOggiNg....



Catch me if U can!!

Saturday, April 16, 2005

Graduation of a Friend

Today is a fine day and I'm so happy coz its pay day hehe!! ,yesterday was my bestfriends'birthday..she just turned 24 i was not able to see her for more than 6 mos i think. Damn do i miss her..my cousin juts gave a tip on how to win your crush a stupid tip see she said.. If everyone knows about you having a crush on him it would be better if you ignore him as in totally ignore him but ignore him in a way that he will notice you. My cousin even gave an example.. A FUNNY example. But i dont think i can do that. Its Melizas graduation tomorrow and i'm so glad finally where all college graduates ..except for my other friend who chooses to go abroad instead of studying..I really hate my job see if only i can find a job who can pay me higher than the salary I earn here,  I'd go for it but the problem is I cant find a job that can pay me higher or at least as much as i get here.

I wish i can study again take masters or law. But too bad i dont have the money to do the things I want to do,..grrr! and its hard to earn that money even if I have a job.. I once promised myself that when I turn 28 i should be having my own car, house and my adopted child hehe!but, I don't think im gonna be able to keep my promise at all =( .. I hope, I can manage my money this time, how I wish I could be able to do that..wish ko lang..sarap gumimik bukas.. Di pumasok yung GG ko absent kainiz

No comments: