I Love BLOggiNg....



Catch me if U can!!

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

finally

i dont know if i'll feel happy today or if ill feel sad.. Im happy coz tomorrow is our day off finally its our day off. Imagine weve been working for 8 straight days.. and the last thing i want is to take in calls. Our supervisor just came in again FINALLY!! yesterday a diff supervisor talked to us about our stats and about a corny game that will be doing today and of course our favorite subject: "about ou supervisor".. we told him everything he needs to know about our sup..starting from how he handles the team until why hes handling our team!!???... While i was doing this blog my supervisor passed by my station (buti na lang nasara ko kaagad) hehe!as usual we were not able to play our game anymore, but thats okay id rather choose to take in calls.. andy, nelmies cousin just sent his picture. I think hes okay! hmmp 4 more days to payday,.,,and i cant wait! my GG is wearing red today..and hes so cute. I just found out awhile ago that i was being monitored on my call. i think it would be better if that person didnt inform me about it,,coz i did stammered big time and i even lost my concentration..sobrang inis nga ko sa taong yun eh! sana di na siya magpakita..Promise ko sa self ko ill never talk to that person,ever sobrang kahit kailan...i hate him! i wonder why i cant see him here on the floor where did he go!?? we just had a meeting with my long lost supervisor, i thought this will be an open forum,but maybe because we really felt so bad abt our coach we were not able to cry out our cocerns..kasi nga daw critical na daw yuns sakit niya.. okay bye gotta go till then

No comments: