I Love BLOggiNg....



Catch me if U can!!

Monday, April 25, 2005

change of mind

last post i did say im over him totally for real.. But just today i found out that his cousin just died i feel bad for him really bad.. and then all of sudden i feel like i like him again hehehe!! really so confusing. I dont know i just feel bad about what happened and i cant help seeing him always wearing black, he used to smile always. But now his totally different i really pray hell get over it soon. Its really hard to loose a relative. I once promised myself that before i die i should have fullfilled all my dreams, my friend even made a joke out of it and said, im so lucky to live forever. Hmp thats what she thinks! as soon i turn 40 i'll make sure that WORLD BANK will be mine.. even if its impossible to own it. As usual my supervisor is absent again, imagine hes the one who keeps on telling us that hes goin to give IR's (incident reports) the moment were absent.. and take note hes been absent for 5 straight days.. I really hate our schedule imagine we were asked to work for 8 straight days.. And ill be getting my day off on wednesday and thursday.. when it was suppose to be on sunday and monday.. And this sunday our BARKADA will be going to the beach, and they're expecting me to be there, coz i was the one who planned for it not actually the one who planned for it, but i was the one who thought of it.. April 30 is payday again hehe! its only monday and i dont have any money anymore.. Maybe i should start thinking of a way on how to save money ..lets see when will i start thinking about it?? hehe!.. another supervisor asked us to report to her after work, probably this is about our irresponsible supervisor. We really wanted to kick him off the team hes gay and very noisy.. not that im saying that just bec his gay we hate him or HER w/e.. i enjoy being with gays i mean you can talk to them about anything, anytime, and they really open and frank.. but this gay supervisor is really totally different to the max.. that why we hate him grrrrr.. Hes not even allowing us to apply for other positions.~~~~~~~~~~chaNge ToPic~~~~~~~~
I think i still like him after all!! halp!!

No comments: