I Love BLOggiNg....



Catch me if U can!!

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

another bad day..until when LORD HeLp!!

i still dont feel happy today even if melai gave me my med certificate imagine i called work and i was asking them my schedule for tomorrow coz im very confident that its my day off today. Only to find out that i have a 10:00 schedule..but when i checked on my supervisors table coz i was wondering why i was the only person working on our station..it shows in our schedule that my schedule is 1:30 am tomorrow! and im here working instead of sleeping..now how bad is that? im really so F**K*D up..I dont care abt my crush anymore i dont care if hes here or where he is wherever he is i dont care..I really hope id be a break but not "BUM break" im sure nobody wants that..I'm the only agent here and im starting to freak out,,what if ill get a very complicated issue naah i dont think so..i believe i can handle it after all im a pro.. well i should...see ive been doing this job for almost a year. i just had a commendation today my customer was really really happy about the way i handled her concern..but id dont think i did great for that parang the usual.. i promise to myself i wont be thinking of him anymore eh it wont do me good naman eh! i thought that having that big crush on him can inspire me but not at all.. Thats why i think it would be better if i just concentrate on work and my family friends?? i know theyll always hang in there for me well they always do.so where was i yesterday?i was just talking about this butterfly effect movie...well honestly i was having a hard time seeing ashton kutcher play roles out of his usual character and so called real life personalities..i though before that if an actor can be funny he cant be serious as well..but Ashton did good hes really a good actor and if i was to do do a critic job on this id rather review it and not suck the fun out of it. my coach just told me that tomorrow will be my day off again..but if im able to fix my things and wash my clothes today well id be present tonight and do another rest day OT..from now on i promise i wont look at my crush anymore pwamise yoko na nigugulo niya life ko eh.. :]

No comments: