I Love BLOggiNg....



Catch me if U can!!

Monday, April 18, 2005

Bad Hair Day

Im feeling bad today grrr financial reasons..i really can't believe I spent almost all of my salary for just one day. I can't even tell whether or not  I enjoyed. Well as for my girlfriends graduation birthday party it turned out fine i got her a cd of mymp that includes the song Love Moves .. and the song especially for you.. i really hate the way I spend money nowadays sobrang inis na ako. Well I was suppose to be work last saturday but i called MOd {manager on duty} and told them that im having a migraine and dysmenorrhea.. of course that's not a good reason to be absent. So melai told me that shell be giving me a medical certificate this monday to back me up..but honestly, i was really having a bad head ache. My dad even thinks that I'm starting to act the way i was acting the before. I just watched this "butterfly effect" movie today. You really have to concentrate on each scene. it's the kind of movie that lets you think of what you wanted to change if only you can turn back time. But towards the endof the movie,  you sson realize that NOTHING IS PERFECT.

If only i can turn back time I'd go back to the day i was in grade 4. How bout You?  "If only you can turn back time what would you change in your life??". Well, i bet you would  tell me that you won't change anything coz u learned from your mistakes.. But for me honestly, of course I will change my life. Not that im saying that I'm not contented with what I've become. But, for me there is still something missing. Well, i guess I'd be able to find that missing piece as I cross the bridge..chow..I'm so sentimental today.. bear with me guys

No comments: