I Love BLOggiNg....



Catch me if U can!!

Friday, August 05, 2011

Start With Yourself


When I was young and free
And my imagination had no limits,
I dreamed of changing the world.
As I grew older and wiser,
I discovered the world would not change,
So I shortened my sights somewhat
and decided to change my country.

But it, to seemed immovable

As I grew into my twilight years,
In one last desperate attempt,
I settled for changing only my family,
Those closer to me, but alas,
They would have none of it.

And now as I lie on my deathbed.
I suddenlly realize;
If I had only changed myself first,
Then by example
I would have changed my family.
From their inspiration and encouragement,
I would then have been able
To better my country and, who knows,
I may have even changed the world.

                                                         Anonymous
This Would be a Nice Epitaph

No comments: