I Love BLOggiNg....



Catch me if U can!!

Friday, August 05, 2011

The Adventures of Beanie the Bunny, Durgie the Dragon and Boxter the Dog

The Adventures of Beanie the Bunny,
Durgie the Dragon and
 Boxter the Dog

By: Aileen D.

To: Dana, Arwen, Ivan,

 Madeline, Jarrel, Josh and Chuchay

Copyright : June 2011  



  

Beanie Bunny is happy bunny,

Beanie Bunny loves boating
He loves skipping and hopping and hopping 

One Sunny day Beanie Bunny went out to the pond.

So he skipped and hopped and hopped.

As he reached the pond he noticed that it dried up.
“Too bad” he said, “I can’t go boating with my bestfriend  boxter”
“I guess I’ll have to wait till it rains,” he replied

So Beanie Bunny headed back home

He skipped and hopped and hopped

Suddenly he heard a very deep voice.

The deep voice shouted “Help!”

Beanie Bunny said “where did that come from?”

“Down Here” said the deep voice. “Follow my voice” the deep voice added.

Beanie Bunny followed the voice and saw a  big Well.

Beanie Bunny said “I’m sorry Mr. I really can’t see you,
if skip and further I might fall in the big well”.

The deep voice said, “look down, I can see you”

Beanie Bunny was surprised with what he saw.

It’s Durgie the Dragon.

Beanie Bunny said “Mr. Dragon what are you doing down there?”

Durgie the Dragon said “I was trying to have some drink, But since the well
Has no water, I slipped and now I can’t get up there, help me please Beanie Bunny”

Beanie Bunny said “Oh sure, Mr. Dragon”

Beanie Bunny tried to pull up Durgie Dragon but Durgie the Dragon, was so heavy.

Tired and exhausted,Beanie the Bunny said
 “Mr Dragon. Wait here, I’ll get some help”

So Beanie the Bunny skipped and hopped to Boxter the Dog’s house.

Boxter said. “Good Morning Beanie Bunny, how can I help you?”

Beanie the Bunny said “You have to come with me Mr Dragon is in trouble”
Boxter the dog ran and followed Beanie the Bunny as he skipped and hopped back
 to the big well.

Beanie the Bunny and Boxter the Dog tried to pull Durgie the Dragon up.
PuLL, PuLL , PuLL , arrrggghh.
Still they can’t pull Durgie the Dragon out of the well.

Beanie the Bunny and Boxter the dog

cried and cried so hard.

 Suddenly, they felt something, a drop of water. 

 "It's raining",said Boxter the dog.

The well was starting to be filled with water


Boxter said “ Swim up Mr. Dragon, swim up”
Durgie the dragon is a very good swimmer.
He swam and swam until he reached the top of the well.
Beanie Bunny and Boxter was very delighted

They then pulled Durgie the Dragon out of the well.

“Yehey!” said Beanie the Bunny and Boxter the Dog
Beanie the Bunny ,Boxter the Dog and Durgie the Dragon    
Became very good friends.

The pond was filled with water too.
Everyday, Beanie the Bunny, Boxter the Dog and Durgie the Dragon
                visit the pond to play.

:)

 Thanks to www.FreeVectorArt.com
 Leave a comment

No comments: