I Love BLOggiNg....



Catch me if U can!!

Friday, August 05, 2011

The MISSING PIECE meets Big O

MY MISSING PIECE

Written and composed by: Aileen D.

 To: Jojo
(To listen to the song click on----->

my youtube link )

 
I.

I can still remember how our loved started,
Sometimes I feel, It was like a dream.
I can still imagine, what we went through,
The happy thoughts will stay here with me.

 
Bridge:

I just can’t believe
How far we could go, yeah.
Now I know how love leads the way.

Chorus:
Visions of forever will soon come our way,
This love we have will always be here to stay.
If I were to be given a chance to go back to that day,
I would fall in love with you,
Over and over again.

 

II.
You were the shelter,
I thought I would never had,

You never left me crying alone.
I know I do falter,
But then after,
You say words that keeps me moving on.

Bridge :
Why was I so blessed with a love I envisioned?
Baby take my hand, together well say
 
(Repeat Chorus)
 

The missing piece
I thought I would never find,
Is mine forever,
Be mine forever

 

To read one of my favorite books click on this link
Missing Piece By: Shel Silverstein.

Copyright: August 15, 2009


No comments: