I Love BLOggiNg....



Catch me if U can!!

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

hell again

5 more days and its Christmas. I just had my 2 days off im so glad to spend it with my 3 friends.. First with andrea..too bad we were not able to watch the fireworks.. coz we had to finish our banana split...the moment we went out the restaurant we saw the last firecracker.. well any way after that i went home around 10pm.. ayun galit na naman mom ko.. the next day we went to sm to do our christmas shopping..i cant believe i spent 4k just for their gifts..after that we went to starbucks nag kape at nag emote kasama ko si ate carol. I'm still glad to have someone beside me listening to everything i say, my problems, my dreams etc..its work day again today...hell day again !!.. im still on callback support but i still get inbound calls just to say bring up my productivity her in the center.. kainis di man lang ako nakahabol sa QA sayang!

No comments: