I Love BLOggiNg....



Catch me if U can!!

Friday, December 09, 2005

7 things

7 things that will scare me:1. spiders.
2. Snakes.
3. Losing my loved ones.
4. Getting results for exams.
5. Walking alone at night.
6. Ghosts.
7. When my dad got one of his mood swings.
7 things that i love the most:1. My family.
2. My Grandma.
3. My Friends.
4. Music.
5. My blog.
6. My Cds.
7. My Keds.
7 important things in my room:
1. My pillow.
2. My things.
3. My photo's.
4. My bears.
5. My bed.
6. My bolster.
7. My mirror.
7 random facts about me:
1. Am contented easily.
2. Bad temperament.
3. Get irritated easily.
4. I love my family.
5. Hates it when people comment bout what i do without finding out the facts.
6. Loves to meet new people.
7. Have a fetish babies.
7 things i plan to do before this life ends.
1. Repent.
2. Meet the one.
3. Get married.
4. Be a millionaire. haha.
5. Have children.
6. Give my parents an easy life.
7. Go around the world.
7 things i can do:
1. Go crazy with my friends.
2. Sleep.
3. Get angry over small matters.
4. Sing the whole day.
5. Disturb people.
6. Be on the computer the whole day.
7. Listen to songs the whole day.
7 things i can't do:
1. Ask for a guy's number.
2. Propose to a guy.
3. Jump down from the 25th floor and survive.
4. Be without my parents.
5. Draw.
6. Stop being with mah friends.
7. Be as noble as my mum.
7 words i say the most:
1. $h3t!
2. ay nye7@!
3. hahahahaha.
4. aight!
5. okay~
6. hmm.
7. whatever.
7 idols of mine:
1. My mum.
2. My grandmother.
3. Jessica Alba.
4. Usher.
5. Beyonce.
6. Jennifer Lopez.
7. m. carey.
7 people whom i expect to do this:
1. My sister.
2. Melai.
3. Cris.
4. Red.
5. Donz.
6. Dada.
7. Leonard.
There. Thats it for today.
Toodles.

**I only had 3 hrs of sleep today kainis!.. and i had to get hot compress from our clinic because of my monthly w/e... its really hard to do the call backs first of all its affecting mah productivity.. and i always get privacy directors/answering machines grrr..im so glad to see my grandma again today..but not my uncle..i hope tomorrow i'll feel better.. ** c ah

No comments: