I Love BLOggiNg....



Catch me if U can!!

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Am i happy who i am??

Am i happy who i am..did i make the right choices, sometimes i would like to go back and change things specially the ones i hate.. this year for me has been a nerve racking year whatever they call it.. and im still not sure if id be able to get through another year again.. well i hope it'll be better i really have a lot of plans next year .. specially my plan to fullfill my dream being a flight attendant that im not sure will ever happen to me.. Looking back im still glad God gave me a chance to learn from the things thats been going on.. from the problems id had which im not sure if it really includes my love life.. well anyway i was planning to make the last days of my blog (for this year,, im not ending it if thats what you think) sort of like a prayer kaya lang kakatamad din eh! joke sabihin ko na lang kay Lord bakit ko pa kailangang ipublish..
>>>>I'm back to work still as a a call back agent..whew imagine 2 more days and its 2006 im starting to think what would happen.. or what should happen to me next year.. i miss someone but im not sure if i really miss that SoMeOne ELse!

No comments: