I Love BLOggiNg....



Catch me if U can!!

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

another update!!

Bad day as usual..i wanted to end my life kaya lang kasi daming sagabal.. i hate my brother, my friends, my co-workers well some .. maybe its just me im just not in the mood for anything at all .. everything annoys me , small things, specially big things syempre.. especially when im not able to finish my call backs on time..Well i was assigned to be the call back agent for a month.. imagine its always him that they pamper too much nung nasa manila siya pinaggastusan siya.. and now they have to spend their bonus for his wedding..the fact na hes not even sharing his money eh pareho lang naman kami ng rate every month..i really miss melai i get my strenght from her everything she may not be that strong but she listens to evrything i say .. too bad i wont be able to see her for 2 mos..kainis talaga! I'm planning to go to Pampanga this thursday but im still not sure if my coach would allow me too..feeling ko hindi. I just had a chat with Nelmie today and she said, she thinks im isolating my self too much from the team , well the thing is im just not in the mood to chat with them to have fun with them because theres been a lot of things i have to take care of.. pero parang im not doing anything naman.. grrr!i cant wait till february i really have to look for a job before that month comes.. I really miss sending marichelle an email.. this years' been the tough year id ever had..considering the fact na ngayon lang ako nagkawork na sobrang natagalan ko...
Till next tym

No comments: