I Love BLOggiNg....



Catch me if U can!!

Saturday, May 05, 2007

Grabe na lang hindi ko na update ito kahapon .. enyweis yesterday was okay .. parang my days are starting to run smooth and fine.. hai kakamiss talaga Baguio. My boss just told me today that hext week would be phone certification and the thing is we might not be able to go back to Baguio to Vote.. kaiNis nga eh and we were actually planning to go to Asin with my family.. treat ko raw.. hayy i havent slept at all today coz we just moved to a different apartment.. the apartment was not the kind of apartment i actually expected when it comes to how it was prepared for us to .. the floorings not even scrubbed the CR ~ not even clean. The lights?? more than busted?! i mean NADA..

4days countdown hmmm o how i wish i would be able to go back to baguio on may 14.. i really miss my family, Dana, uhmm my friends , SFC, ahehe including *** well i dont know.... I'm sure he doesnt miss me so why bother aight!


Okay i gotta go .. by the way..i'll be stretching my budget again till next pay day.. imagine we actually gave money for the cushion when in fact we wont stay there for long .. just for a month lang .... .but that's okay


I really enjoy Jehan and May's company .. i'm sure gonna miss them once i go back to Baguio to study.. '

ciao!
see yah tomorrow

** wink** weve been texting each other for almost 1 day.. its like i was with him for a day.. pathetic ko talaga! its just that i havent felt this way before eh ata!! teehee! (",)

No comments: