I Love BLOggiNg....



Catch me if U can!!

Monday, May 07, 2007

day5 -forgotten
day 6

omigosh i'm really starting to love my job. I'm not sure of quitting my job. Well that's because i like the people here and i love what i do. There maybe sleepless nights but i can stil carry on..since im used to this schedule,given the fact that i've been working as a callcenter employee for almost 3 years.

Im actually tring to get to know my roommate but its seems like im not gonna be succesfull with that anymore i barely have a month. I want to befriend her but i don't think its gonna work out since she's the one who always starts to act cranky. Sometimes i even feel that maybe i'm just trying to push myself just to be more close to her. Imagine we even have the same sign (leo) but we dont't get along. Sometimes we do, most of the time we dont. I really want to go back to Baguio. No matter what happens i'm gonna make sure i'll be in baguio at the end of this week

ciao again!

No comments: