I Love BLOggiNg....



Catch me if U can!!

Thursday, May 17, 2007

finally! i was actually able to go back to Baguio. I was there last monday during eclections. Tuesday i met up with JeFF alacarte as usual i was hangin out with my friends that time and he asked if he could just join us. i liked him at first but now i dont like him anymore and i'll make sure i'll get over this feeling for just 1 week or probably 2 weeks. Honestly, i dont want to see him anymore.But this time im gonna make sure i hand him a book that became very inspirational to me. Usually i buy things for my crushes however i actually dont give them since eventually i tend not to like them anymore. But this time i'll be doing it differently. I dont miss Baguio anymore. I can go back to Baguio just on june 2 without nagging, bragging and whinning about feeling home sick. I can!!. . . My Housemates actually made me think twice . . and right now im still thinking about going back to Baguio to study or NOT!. well not just because i hate someone there but because i thought of my credit card balance that i have to pay. I also have a lot of plans that i would like to accomplish this year. Now if ever i put my mind into my work right now im pretty much sure i would be able to get what i wanted no later than DEcember. However i wont be able to continue my studies. I really hope God would give me a sign that would really make my decision final. I dont want to decide on something again instantly. Oh how i wish i would meet a new friend here that would help me think about the best steps that i should take. As of now Baguio still weighs more so for now i'll stick to my decision which is going back to baguio on June15. however i dont want to see him, hmmm maybe its really about the way i could handle things and with all the experiences and struggles i've been through im hoping that those would help me decide and handle things in a mature way. What i really miss about Baguio is my MOm she's my motivator the one that always scolds at me at the end i realize that hey after all shes right. She was the one who molded me as well to become who i am right now. . . . ahehe! a LOSER!.. kidding..i just found out that mishi my friend from Clientlogic resigned.. Up until now im still surprised about the news that i get from my co-employees from Rose actually.hahah! and you know what i think?!, i think most of them resigned the moment i resigned. . . chain reaction..

i really dont know where i am to go.. i dont like him but half of me is saying that this time i should do something about what i feel for him...
However my decision still STANDS! . . . . I SHALL NoT yield.. and im sure after 2 weeks im gonna get over this

PS
I wont text him anymore until i give the book that i asked Flor to buy in MANILA
Ciao!

No comments: