I Love BLOggiNg....



Catch me if U can!!

Thursday, May 03, 2007

2nd day! i'm starting to like my job here.. yeah you can say that again .. as you know im a dynamically fickle minded person!!!so redundant right.. hmmm i can't believe im saying this but theres actually 2 reasons why i want to stay here.

1. I don't wanna fall in love
2. I dont want to fall in love

Teehee! i may sound funny but im starting to like him. geez.. anyway maybe this was just the same feeling i had before i hope i could get over this!.. please Lord not now.. i still have a lot of pLans and having someone to think of is not a part of my agenda yet. I survived 8 years and i believe i can hang in there even forever.

But I cant believe i actually like him!
I really hope he feels the same way

coz if he doesn't feel the same way.. then that would be super okay on my part .. at least i know what my next step would be.. which is to go back to Baguio! and Study!
Coz right now i'm actually thinking of staying here and get over this feeling..

I miss Baguio!

No comments: