I Love BLOggiNg....



Catch me if U can!!

Monday, June 13, 2005

why

wala na mishi! mamimiss ko talaga un. Imagine yesterday was her last day and ayun di pa rin ako tinigilan sa pangaasar sa coach nila.. napakapasaway.. yoko nga dun mas feel ko pa ung dati kong crush ung kinasal na.. i almost got late today, maybe because i got used to take a cab always eh since ala na kong pera i have to ride a jeep.. ang gastos talaga. I was suprise about how my little cousin approached me awhile ago..aba finally i heard her say my name although it wasnt clear at all (ate wen-wen for lenlen), ive been forcing her to memorize my name for several times and finally she remembered it ..shes turning 2 this year.. Is it fathers day today?? im confused hehe! i just finished my call @ exactly 12am.. ill be taken a cab on my own.. mishi's not here anymore eh and what i really hate about it is ill be taking a cab with nino my mortal enemy.. we just had a meeting awhile ago about the cook out that will happen this tuesday im not sure if ill be there.. but ill try my best..if i change my mind.. i wasnt able to attend the search in vocation at st paulines today.. kc naman nahilo talaga ako kagabi.. sr terry even texted me twice to remind me about that.. siguro talagang di para sakin un =( ..ok gtg

2nd shift

so as i said i took a cab with my mortal enemy..i wonder why hes not teasing me anymore..ambunan ko kaya ng maraming coach-ins tong coach na ito..actually im thinking of applying for tier2 supervisor, but im still concerned about my stats last may.. ow b4 i forget their coach decided to just give our share of the money no more cookout etc.but thats ok coz i need this money badly..

No comments: