I Love BLOggiNg....



Catch me if U can!!

Thursday, June 09, 2005

series of unfortunate events

im so sorry i wasnt able to update you for almost a month i think.. probably the reason behind this is because i lost mg GG.. este my crush .. anyway he just got married yesterday..i think this year is so far the worst year ive ever had.. ive been getting low stats, ive been having problems regarding money the fact na okay naman ang salary pero kasi magastos eh.. minsan pa nga feeling ko rejected ako ng bagong coach namin.. o yes before i forget we already have a new coach the last coach/supervisor just resigned di niya kami nakayanan hehe! namimiss ko na talaga yung unang coach namin si boots wala akong makasundong supervisor.. grrr!! these past few days i became interested with this star wars movie cguro dahil sa nalaman kong last na yun at tapos na iyong star wars 4,5,6 kaya naging interesado na lang ako ng ganun..im starting to feel petrified about this rumour my co-workers are telling me..that theyll be terminating agents based on stats.. pero kahit naman papano # 1 ako sa SAT sa whole center (cust satisfaction and crift) pero kasi di lang yun ung basehan eh! anyway incase that happens pupunta akong manila! promise..were on split shift right now so that means we have to work for 4 hours that'll be (8-12am) then the next day (8-12pm).. some of my team mates enjoy this schedule but i dont..at all! specially now that were having lots of rains and thundering here ano ba yan para na ba kong (tagabaryo), and the fact that i have to spend my salary on my fare and on my fare oh did i say fare. hopefully well be having a regular schedule by june 18.. malapit na rin un .. konting tiis na lang.. kainis!
twake kuware! (",)

No comments: