I Love BLOggiNg....



Catch me if U can!!

Saturday, June 25, 2005

Here are some random things that not many people know about me!


  • I am able to link everything that happens in my life and others to an episode of 'Friends'.

  • I am a frustrated singer
  • I have a picture taken with Jericho Rosales huh !wahta a hunk

  • I won first place at a singing contest when i was in grade 1 ( natalo ko highschools)

  • I wish i can play the piano

  • My dream job would be to be a singer a very sucessfull singer

  • I spent 24 hours straight watching every singing contest

  • I was a mcdonalds singer when i was in grade 5 but it didnt last for long

  • I am a very clumsy person i trip over anything of course specially when im drunk

  • I used to be one of the top 10 in class when i was in elementary uhmm highschool?? 4rget it!

  • The most romantic thing anyone has ever done for me is take me to a secret dinner (romantic na ito ha) ..(although looking back I wish I would've put poison on his food)

  • I have never had a broken bone, but i tried having scars all over my body really gross

  • i'm still thinking of going to law school

  • I have only been in love once (although I used to think it was a lot more)

  • My friends and I used to hang out in ie garden back when i was in college sometimes di na kami pumapasok

  • I hate roses but i really love Daisies

  • I love "knowing people" pero nahirapan akong pakisamahan yung mga conyo

  • Even more, I love knowing the dirt before anyone else. I believe I was a gossip columnist in a former life

  • I have a feeling my kids are going to be payback.. on second thought I can't see my self having kids.. :-(

  • When I drink, my phone should be kept in an unknown location

  • My favorite beer is san miguel light, always has been, always will be

  • I REALLY hate caffeine, and spicy foods, i usually get constipated.. but sometimes i just cant help it.. specially when i feel sleepy i need COFEE!

  • I used to be EXTREMELY shy

  • My longest relationship lasted 8 months well almost a year

  • I have a distinct distaste for hairy guys

  • I never had a boyfriend for almost 6 years

  • I am amazed that ANYONE can find Kevin Federline attractive

  • I have a big crush on pharrell williams and wade robson

  • I once had a waitressing job for 1 day

  • I once had a cashier job for 1 day

  • i cry 3 days before pay day

  • I would die without my cell phone before pero na over come ko rin

  • My favorite kind of music is.. mariahs music

  • I use to sing (shout) when im drunk

  • I wish i was dead i as soon as i get back to my senses

  • The only way they work is if they have a good name

  • I cannot draw to save my life

  • I have been accused of talking when im sleepin

  • I always deny it

  • I have had crushes on bosses-

  • i really regret it

  • I buy things for my crushes, but i never give them

  • I recently bought this box for my crush pero nagsisi talaga ako buti na lang wala na.. ok lang hanggang crush lang

  • I used to sing at 3 restaurants

  • I can be very emotionally religious sometimes

  • I love YFC.. this community helped me grow
    I hate doing my laundry..grrr! but i also hate it when someones doing my laundry i dont want them to mess up my clothes

  • Im afraid of commitments
  • pwede na siguro akong mamatay pag merong makapag edit sa blog ko

No comments: