I Love BLOggiNg....



Catch me if U can!!

Monday, June 27, 2005

things that happened after!

uhmm right after my teammate left the team.. a lot of things happened.. spurs won with Duncan as the MVP,, w/e.. i found a site that can locate and show where my customer lives..(isnt it amazing to see where my customer lives while where talking on the phone).. ow before i forget gumimik kami sa soundcheck ..our coach got drunk over Jägermeister hehe!..Melai thought she won the dare.. of course i will win the dare i cant remember if i told you guys about the dare.. maybe i will soon. And before i forget Mishi thought the c.r.'s her bedroom..lmao! about me well as usual im still wishing its payday again.. About melai shes taking nursing at BCU.. i wonder if she passed her canyao class.. My mom just found out that my sister lost 2 cellphones.. And my mom keeps on telling me to buy my own cellphone.. Uhmm im still thinking about it. Coz i dont think i need one, well, before i cant leave the house without it.. But now im still thinking about it.. I dont want to get too many text messages from mom my saying "len wer r u?".
Felix and Sonny resigned *hope i got the spelling right*.. About Mishi again she treated us for lunch last thursday (ata un ) at Don Henricos, sobrang busog nga ko eh thankx gurl! .. my stats are so low right now and honestly nahihiya ko sa coach namin.. im trying my best but it seems like the surveys dont go to the right persons.. too bad!! Im still waiting for the results of Andrea's board exam sana ok na lahat! its my day off today and i gtg guess ill be seeing you next blog! my next blog would be avery emotional one so watch out for it!

No comments: