I Love BLOggiNg....



Catch me if U can!!

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Trading Stocks

Kamusta.... I miss school. Anyways I withdrawed all my subjects a month ago, and tried to find a work online. But I had no luck at all instead I ended as a spammer. lol. But Guess what, I'm happy that finally I'm busy again with something which is worthwhile at least. I read an add on the newspaper about a company I thought that's looking for Individuals who are strong driven to work and suceed in life. The thing is, I've been posting my resume online, been submitting it to a lot of company's , I was wondering though during that why only few employers reply to my application and so that's how I ended as a spammer who was not paid :(.... So here's my story. 


I emailed the person who posted the add and after a few days received a reply for an interview scheduled. I then found out that the employer Dr F. is actually a Trader in the Market. It was Joanne who introduced to me how this thing works I read Warren Buffet's book  and was also amazed about trading. I have not finished reading it yet though. But I will soon. 


So about the Interview- he really wants me to train and work as a trader, I don't know what he saw all I could remember is that he keeps on saying "there are no accidents' .. well maybe there is really a reason why I accepted the training to be a trader. I want to be positive with this one. It's been a week already and man... the training----if I were to compare it with Law .. is "really" difficult. We study Graphs , label them and next week we will analyze the market  to be able to apply the strategic system of trading and to be able to manage the strategies based on decision making. 


The stats,,, Dr F said and I know now the reason why a lot quit. He actually had 436 resume.. 36 considered
applicants, 20 trainees supposedly but had to be evaluated by him ... to 3... I'm one of the three persons .. I don't believe in luck anymore... there are really no accidents I guess. The thing is of these 3 trainees, he said there is 99.9% that I won't be successfull a successfull trader/ trainee... during our first day he actually introduced me saying that most likely it would be me who will suceed. I guess he found out, my accomplishents may be good but i'm not confident ... so then came the worst part 2nd day of training he noticed that I was having troubles analyzing datas. To tell you frankly , he may sound and act weird but he makes a lot of sense specially when he talks about life. 


I guesss the reason why the previous trainees before our batch didn't make it either because they were having troubles understanding the graphs and charts like me. Or either because of Dr F. 
I believe that everything we do is for ourselves not for other people. Choices are really important. I was actually thinking of giving up yesterday and today. but I guess I have to move on. I barely have sleep these days yesterday I slept for only 2 hours, 


Like I said I wanna be positive about this, Joanne really does a lot of work motivating me.. This is for her as well and of course for me .. I don't want to day words such as; "If ever I wont make it " .... yadiyadiyada... coz like I said I wanna be positive about this.. no more snafus... I really need to change the way I think. The way I act as Joanne said. 


If ever I make It. I would be given the chance to work for only 2 hrs everyday and earn 5M a year.. you probably think its impossible.. but I do Believe.

No comments: