I Love BLOggiNg....



Catch me if U can!!

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

To Dr. F "The Universe Will Provide"

I've  always thought of myself as 'Not A Quitter".
What  i'm encountering right now is so far the biggest challlenge ... dealing with my future.
Dr F our trainer said once that we should not worry about the future nor look into the past what we should focus on is .. "Being here" ~ which then pertains to the present.
We are now Down to 2.. just Jean and I.  Jean is excelling well and I am still dealing with questions whether to continue or to stop. Dr F, for the past few days have been treating me not quite well, anyways I don't expect him to treat me well. I feel that he's just challenging me, but the way he does it is changing me, It's like he's changing the morals I grew with.
A person just can't Barge in to your life changing everything unless you allow it, or maybe I'm just looking at it the wrong way.

"There are no Accidents"- For the past few day,I could say I learned a lot from him. I may be having troubles understanding Continous breakouts, Congestion Breakouts or Reverse breakouts but I learned that everything happens for a reason. Maybe I was put there as an answer to my question or probably to question something, either way. I think the reason why I'm still clinging to chance he gave me is because I'm still trying to find out.

"Challenges"- Dr F always uses this saying "The Universe will Provide" all you have to do is ask and when you ask, ask for the right ONE. August Rush One of my favorite movies had this last quote that made me connect "All you have to is Listen". I then realized that the reason why I wasn't quite happy with my previous job was because I did not ask for the right one. Once you   have the right one  you should be up to challenges.  Now a big question comes right in to answer another subquestion. "How would I know if it's the right one I've asked for... You should be Happy" to master this strategy. You should only learn how to evaluate, asses and have your own definition of the Right Happiness.


"Pulling you Down" - I think what makes me think of giving up is motivation. I was thought I was a kind of person who can motivate myself. If you look at my past posts you would know how I grew to become a dreamer until I achieved my dream, as of now I could say I achieved almost 68% of my dream. I may not know where to get the other but at least now I know how to ask what I really want.

"Understanding" - For the past few days I was at least able to find the answers to my questions. I was wondering at first why a friend of mine (Joanne' s X) can't live without having just 1 relationship, at first  I thought that's its because she's not contented, but now I know why... she doesn't know what she  really wants. If you know what you want you would not waste your time with what you don't want, I know It's hard to determine such things when it comes to relationship . I mean who am I to talk about this.  "Ask and it shall be given be careful of what you ask. If your not happy with what you wanted then your not asking right"

No comments: