I Love BLOggiNg....



Catch me if U can!!

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

I DON'T EXIST at ALL

I'm feeling sick today!! But in a way, I feel great coz i saw him again.. heheh!! I just read his friendster acct and imagine more than a hundred testimonials. Which really gives me enough reason why were not meant to be! naks. Well I"m planning to look for a different job coz i dont wanna be a call gurl anymore. But the problem is, I wont be seeing him anymore. Well, I think this is for good since, i feel like for him, "I DONT EVEN EXIST at ALL".  I have to move on find  and myself a different life! We just had a heart to heart talk with my cousin at Dev and after all she's not the kind of person I thought she was, I even felt bad for her. She  cried because, she wants  a better job that would pay her  more bigger and at the same time a job that she will enjoy, a job that will help our family FINANCIALLY. I feel for her,, coz i feel exactly the same way,,starting from now on I'm going look for a better job.. I dont want to work as a call gurl forever i want to have a business of my own. Or even a job that i can call mine. Whats really different about my life is i never had a boyfriend for almost 6 years ..coz for me having someone only makes u loose your focus..but yet until now i still dont see myself established..very very sad.until now i still think that i'm loosing focus. Maybe, I should start thinking of something worthwhile aside from what im doing right now.

But hey believe me this is the first time I ever felt this way about someone and to think he's only my crush! O diba napa kafunny kaya nun! but one things for sure the next person I'm going to fall for, would be the luckiest guy in the world.. See I cant believe I'm taLKINg about a guy now.. I think I changed a lot, influenced by my co-workers. I dont know what will happen next week, I'm  planning on resignig and I'll be leaving him for good. About my crush, he doesn't notice me anyway,. But there was a time he said hi! hello.....hmp! It was prolly because a friend of him was right beside me, because I didn't look at the person behind me, It's like I got Hypnotized. 

No comments: