I Love BLOggiNg....



Catch me if U can!!

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

ANoThEr UpDAtE..The LAst FloWer FeSt! not bad after all

  • Today is tuesday another work day. LasT sunday i watched the awaRding of the winners for Flower Festival. Rumour says that UB will win the marching band competiton but SLU took the pitch. Thats' because UB let one person join their group and that person did not enroll for this semester. The same situation that happened last year. They never learn,.my sister is a band member for SLU.. and my youngest sister is also a band member for UB. After they announced that SLU is the winner my youngest sister said most of the UB members really,actually cried. And they almost had a fight with SLU.. I watched the competition and I really thought that UB will win it..SLU's presentation is not that good but they sounded really nice compared with UB.. However, UB's presentation was really  the best, talk about their acrobatic moves, the steps and the colors and the majorettes..they were also doing shoulder stands lang naman, pero mahirap din un. It was also suprising that we already have cheering competiton for Flower Festival. Sana noon pa..I was also a member of a CHEEriNG SQUAd before.  Men Its really hard to do STUNTS!. SLU won the cheering competiton.. my youngest sister said our STUNTS where  more higher and were  more better compared with SLU's StunTS.
  •  However, we cant do handstands unlike what  UB did, UB has also good stunts coz they were able to do the handstand without any spotters..the only problem is they lack choreography and Practise, they dance like a bunch of elementary students hehe! talk about being rude. I think maybe if i'm still studying at SLU right now, i'll be part of that the CHERRING SQUAD team coz most of the performers are YFC (Youth For Christ) members. But too bad i'm already a graduate..hehe!!
  • Before I talk about good news let me talk about bad news..they the guards at work were   asking me go home and get my id e.. the guards said that once i don't get to use my ID the 2nd time, I have to go home and not report for work.. screw them..anyway they still told me to report for work. Coz everyday is queueing day. Mel! pls give me back my ID. OKay heres the GOOD NEWS I saw my Crush Today and he smiled at me naks kilig naman ako noh! Hes not cute but he looks cute to me, he looks smart, very uhmm, i hope you get the picture. Finally, this time i have a crush on a guy...but maybe not for long. hayy!! wink wink c",)

No comments: